PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 40 MINUTES
- 3 to 4 cups of prepared lentil bolognese
- 1 large head of cabbage
- 1, 18.5 ounce can of tomato soup
- 3 cups of prepared brown rice
- Preheat your oven to about 375°F then place the whole cabbage into the microwave and heat on a high heat for about 5 minutes and heat in for about 2 minutes
- In a large Dutch oven, pour enough quantity of the tomato soup to lightly so that you coat the bottom of the dish.
- Warm the lentil Bolognese filling over the stove top then fill one cabbage leaf with about ¼ cup to about ⅓ cup of Bolognese, depending on the size of the cabbage leaf.
- Roll the leaf from the bottom halfway up then make sure to tuck in the sides and roll until closed; then place the stuffed leaf with the seam side down into the Dutch oven
- Repeat the same thing with the remaining leaves and the filling
- Pour in the remainder of the tomato soup over the top.
- Place the lid over the top and heat the Dutch oven over a high heat for about 4 to 5 minutes
- Place the Dutch oven and cook for about 35 to 40 minutes
- Serve your cabbage rolls over cooked brown rice; then serve and enjoy your delicious dish!
Calories: 173.7, Fat: 10.5g, Carbohydrates: 10.4g, Protein: 2.2g, Dietary Fiber: 9.3g