PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES|COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES| SERVINGS: 4-5
- 8 to 9 cups of bite sized mixed vegetables, like baby carrots mushrooms, bell pepper, butternut squash
- ¼ Pound of butter
- 8 ounces of grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces of grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of pepper and your favourite seasoning
- Pour ¼ inch of water into a 12-inch Dutch oven then add in the vegetables
- Season with the salt and the pepper then place the slices of butter over the vegetables
- Put your Dutch oven over about 23 hot coals
- Steam your vegetables until the carrots become tender.
- Set the oven of the coals then remove the water with the baster and cover the vegetables with the grated cheese then place the lid over the Dutch oven
- Serve and enjoy with the cheese!
Calories: 114, Fat: 5g, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 2g, Dietary Fiber: 1g